Lead Engine Rebuilder, Diesel Mechanic - Specialization Opportunity
The JDS Equipment reconditioning team offers motivated individuals the opportunity to play an integral role on a highly specialized and rapidly growing team. Our team reconditions heavy equipment, including the equipment you've seen on Gold Rush to 1200 HP grinders and beyond.
- Rebuild Diesel Engines for highly specialized equipment
Other things you will do (Learning Opportunities!):
- Learn about, service and repair specialized heavy equipment
- Reseal/rebuild pumps, motors, valves, etc.
- Operate Equipment
- Welding and fabrication
- Electrical diagnosis, repair, and install on low voltage systems
- Read schematics and build systems to spec
- Have experience rebuilding engines
- Have hand tools and experience working with them
- Have A CDL-A - Occasionally transport equipment
About: JDS is family run business with a nationally recognized name in many different industries. With strong ties in specialized heavy equipment, industrial grinding, mobile medical, and trucking, JDS offers very unique experiences and growth potential.
If you're motivated to build for a better tomorrow, apply here. We will look over your application within 1 business day and reach out if we feel there is a fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rebuilding Engines: 5 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hydraulics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive electrical systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Fill out the form below and we will reach out!